The Rotary Club of Jeffersonville Grant Guidelines
1. Applications should be sent to the attention of:
Grant Committee Chairperson
P.O. Box 12
Jeffersonville, IN 47131
2. Grant applications must be received by the following semi-annual
Pending special circumstances, the Rotary Club of Jeffersonville,
shall strive to:
- Support organizations and community projects that match the
"Service Above Self" mission orientation of the club.
- Make awards only to those applicants who are physically located,
or provide significantly measurable service within either Clark
or Floyd counties of Indiana.
- Communicate that projects and organizations that receive Rotary
support, will not be eligible again until one calendar year has
- Fund specific capital projects or capital items that can be
visibly marked as, "Made possible by The Rotary Club of Jeffersonville."
- Give greater consideration to Non-United Way of Clark County
- Not award support to individuals (except those designated as
Rotary Scholarships), special events, or operation costs.
- Avoid making multi-year pledges.
- Schedule a Rotary Club presentation by each recipient organization
to report on project results.
When applying for funds, the application should be fully completed
and returned with the following information:
- In 100 words or less, how the project, of which Rotary has been
asked to fund, conforms to the principles of Rotary International,
i.e. "of the things we think, say and do...Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned? Will it build Goodwill
and Better Friendships? Will it be Beneficial to all
- Please submit four completed copies of your request.
- Include a project budget, annual report, agency or organizational
mission statement, and/or newsletter, and a copy of your organization's
IRS Determination letter